Translate

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A year and a half later.

Hello my lovely Housewives!

As we know being a house wife can be stressful, exciting, enjoyable and make you want to run for the hills all in the same day. Over this last year and a half I have experienced all of those emotions and some but what I have learned how to do was keep my house clean. Funny right? Yes I know, but this is something that I really had to work on within myself to do this constantly and consistently. It was not easy but I made it happen. As a housewife sometimes we get distracted very easy because we have so many ideas and things that we want to do that we sometimes do not know where to start. For example, when my house is dirty I want to clean everything at the same time. If there is something that goes in kitchen and the kitchen is dirty, I automatically want to start cleaning the kitchen when I know I need to finish the living room. So I came up with a method for my wondering mind. Start in one room and don't leave that room for anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment